Position: Sales Representative
● Survey, analyze and prepare proposals for new prospects and existing customers
● Actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities
● Make outbound prospecting calls and emails to potential clients
● Utilize email messaging platform to engage with customers
● Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
● Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
● Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
● Qualify leads and conduct in-depth needs assessments of potential clients
● Assist with social media posts
● Maintain current knowledge of our industry, market, and competitors
Superior organizational skills and excellent communication skills. Team-oriented and outgoing. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Fluent in English. Proficient in Microsoft Office.